1. After your trip is booked, you will receive a text with instructions where to access the key.
2. Please take photos of all 4 sides of the truck, the interior, and fuel level and UPLOAD TO TRIP PHOTOS prior to using the truck for your protection.
3. Please examine the truck carefully before using, and bring to my attention with photo to prove existing damages PRIOR TO using the truck, otherwise, you will assume responsibility.
4. Truck comes with a full tank of gas, please return with a full tank or purchase the prepaid refuel option.
5. Prior approval required if towing a trailer
6. No smoking allowed
The truck is equipped with its own fastrak. PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR OWN FASTRAK OR PAY CASH AT ANY BRIDGE OR TOLLS. I will request toll payment from you if you incur toll charges during your rental.
FEES: I've never had to charge a renter these fees and won't charge you unless you've purposely abused my truck, these are listed for liability reasons. As long as you treat my truck like your own, you won't get charged :)
A fuel fee of $15 PLUS the amount to replace the gas will be assess if the truck is not returned with a full tank of gas.
LATE RETURN FEE ($50 for the 1st hour up to $200)
If you think you're going to be late, please book more time. Otherwise a late return fee will be assessed if you are over 30 minutes late.
A $30 inconvenience fee will be assessed if the truck is not returned within a FOUR BLOCK RADIUS.
A basic cleaning fee of $50 and up to $200 for heavy cleaning will be assessed if the truck is returned in worst condition than it first started.
A $250 smoking fee will be assessed will if the truck smells like cigarettes, other smoking substances, or has any distinctive foul smell.