Feel free to text me at 415-854-4543 if you have any questions prior to booking or are outside my preferred reservation hours. Due to other obligations, I prefer local pickups but willing to consider longer airport (Turo valet) reservations with a few days lead time. I work in downtown San Francisco and can also do weekday pickup or dropoff there. NO WINTER TRIPS FOR TAHOE allowed as its too much wear and tear on the car.
And if you are a first time renter, please use the link to get 25$ off your 2+ day rental - https://turo.com/c/amitr1
Meet "Pearly", our amazing 2017 Tesla SUV aka Model X 75D with Autopilot 2.0. This is a 6 seater and comes equipped with many premium features and has extremely low miles. We treat her with care and would expect you to do the same. We are big Tesla/EV fans and are happy to share our knowledge about Tesla with prospective renters.
You can also check out our Tesla Model S if you’re interested in trying that out -
Important (please read prior to booking)
- Almost always comes 80%+ charged and would appreciate bringing it back with some charge. If less than 50% charge, I will charge $15 to recharge.
- Feel free to use Tesla superchargers (200 miles takes about 1 hr) but note that time limits may apply and fees imposed for idle time. Renter will be charged for all supercharging idle time surcharge fees. Also, supercharger locations, wait times are available on the screen/map (red icons).
- You can also charge the vehicle at Home (110V or 220V Adapter included @ 4 miles per hour) or Chargepoint charging network (J1772 adapter included). Must sign up for Chargepoint.
- Feel free to text or call me at any point if you have questions or issues. Also, Tesla roadside assistance is available by clicking on the Tesla (T) sign on the screen.
- No pets and absolutely no smoking please
- Equipped with HOV tags and FASTRAK flex pass so you do not have to wait to pay the toll. You can use the FASTRAK lane and save time. However, guests will be charged for toll at the end of their trip (toll payment request may be delayed)
- Autopilot must only be used on highway. To play it safe, try to do it in the middle lane and disengage during lane merges or taking highway exits/entry.