Non smoking vehicle.
Notes on Las Vegas McCarran Airport:
1. We will meet you near the arrivals short term parking garage. We'll SMS (text message) our exact parking location as you leave the baggage claim area and approach the arrivals pick up areas outside.
2. The airport parking charge is $2.00 for the first hour. If we can get the car loaded and leave within 15 minutes, there is no charge for parking.
3. In severe weather, sometimes flights are late. If we have your airline and flight number we can watch the progress of your flight and bring the car when you arrive. We normally take public transportation home after hand off. However, if the flight arrives past mid-night our go home transportation alternatives are limited. If your flight arrives between midnight and 6am, we would appreciate it if you could give us a ride near home, which is about 7 miles from the airport and 3-4 miles from the Las Vegas Strip.
4. McCarran Airport currently has two active terminals: T-1 and T-3. Most domestic flights arrive at T-1. Most International flights arrive at T-3. There are also some domestic airlines arriving at T-3. If you would be so kind as to let us know when you reserve the car, which airline you will be arriving on, then we'll be prepared to pick you up at the right location.
5. When you arrive at Terminal 1, we'll meet on Level 2M of the Short Term parking garage. Send a text message as you are leaving the baggage claim area. Take an elevator to Level 2. Follow the signs to Ride Sharing. You'll walk on a long conveyor belt across a long foot bridge to an outdoor elevator. Take the elevator to Level 2M (Excalibur). The car will be parked or pulling into the area Opposite of the Uber/Lyft ride sharing area. Look for aisles C to E parking.
6. In Terminal 3 we would meet in Level 1 passenger pick area. Send a text message as you are leaving the baggage claim area. If you arrive on the ground level (taxis), that is Level Zero. Take the elevator up one level to Level 1. You'll take a walk on a conveyor belt across a long outdoor foot bridge. The car will be parked just across the pick up driveway in the short term parking garage. The passenger pick up area has huge rectangular support columns that have numbers at the top. We generally park the car across from post #15.
7. Please no weapons including firearms should be in the car at anytime.
8. Please provide more advanced notice if your trip ends before scheduled, so that the car is not left unlocked in the airport parking garage for several hours.