Convenient pick up and dropoff via remote access control!!! No need to meet face to face as I can remotely unlock the car doors from my phone 24 hours a day and 7 days a week!
First time Turo users can use the link below to get $25 off!
Car seats available upon request.
This hybrid gas saver gets up to 48 miles a gallon!! Don't settle for similarly priced rentals that will cost you more overall at the pump! This hybrid car is located just a few blocks from the Dempster and Main Street CTA Purple Line El stations!!! Drive with care. 😁 Thanks!
Pets are okay!! Just clean up after them please.
**Bluetooth FM Transmitter available for your music and hands free calling. (Pairing instructions below). Phone chargers are available to use for all phones!!!**
HOW TO START TOYOTA PRIUS
1. Locate key fob in sun visor above driver seat.
2. Place key fob in the ignition just to the right of the steering wheel.
3. Press the power button while pressing down on the brakes.
4. You have successfully started the car once you see "READY" on the dashboard.
PAIRING PHONE WITH FM TRANSMITTER
1. Set station in car to FM 88.1 or another blank FM frequency. Try 88.7 if 88.1 does not work.
2. Set FM transmitter to 88.1 or whatever you have the car's radio frequency set to. (**FM transmitter and car radio should be set to the same frequency.)
3. Search for bluetooth signal "BT70" from your phone to pair with FM transmitter.
**You may need to adjust the car's volume to hear audio on your phone.