We offer 24 hour pick-up and drop-off at our location.
We do not offer delivery or remote pick-up or drop-off.
We are a short train or Uber drive from the airport.
We ask that you follow all of the policies and procedures for Turo.
In the unlikely event of a breakdown or an accident please call Turo roadside assistance, and then send us a message on Turo app.
Please return the vehicle with a full tank of gas.
Please return the vehicle at or before the time on your reservation. Late returns will be charged according to Turo policies.
No smoking or pets are permitted in the vehicle.
No racing, high revving or other activities are permitted that might damage the vehicle.
Only those drivers listed on the reservation may operate the vehicle.
Never leave the vehicle unattended with keys inside or unattended while running.
Let us know if you have any questions.
- Additional charge for heavy duty cleaning- $100.00
- Returning the car 30 mins late without prior communication - $50/hr
- Curb rash damage to the rim: $150.00 per Rim
- Post-trip cleanup fee: $25
- Excess mileage fee
- Smoking fee- $250
- Car refuel fee- $70 - Car must be returned at the same level it was picked up.. using 91 Gas, must keep the receipts (and leave in the glove box)
- All Tickets accrued during your reservation will be charged to you upon receipt.
- There is NO I-Pass / E-Z Pass or any other Automatic Toll Device in the vehicle. Please make cash payments at all Tolls. In the event a toll is missed, you can pay online using the Vehicle Registration Information found in the Glove Box. Failure to pay tolls will result in a $20-$50 fine per toll, and Turo will automatically bill your account upon receipt.
- Vehicles returned late will be charged a non-pro-rated hourly fee.
- Vehicles returned over the allocated miles will be charged an additional fee.